What is the Purpose of our Outplacement
Our Outplacement Services are designed to assist companies and individuals
in the termination process. The service has been designed to assist
- Terminating an employee related to individual performance
Outplacement assistance is a sound corporate policy to ensure the
best possible transition for terminated employees. Reducing stress
for all parties involved, minimizing the prospects of lawsuits,
and lowering the possibility of negative publicity are all benefits
of this important service.
Terminated employees frequently feel a sense of loss and fear of
the future. They are unsure of what the next step is and benefit
by having professional assistance.
Features and Benefits for the Employee(s):
Our TorontoJobs.ca Outplacement Services can help.
- Resume review and revision
- Cover letter review and revision
- Interviewing techniques
- Interview role plays
- McQuaig personality test
- One-on-one or group coaching (depending on the needs of the
- Customized packages at multiple levels to serve a diverse group
- A high quality of training and support materials.
- Referrals to experienced financial advisors to ensure their
Features and Benefits for the Employer
- Employment Standards Act reference material
- Tips on how to effectively terminate
- Referral(s) to a qualified employment lawyer(s) to ensure the
termination is handled properly from a legal perspective
- Comfort with the knowledge that your employee will be treated
- Workshops on group transition for remaining employees
Why Should I Choose TorontoJobs.ca Outplacement
The strength of our TorontoJobs.ca brand: By using
TorontoJobs.ca Outplacement services you and the terminated employee(s)
are taking advantage of our knowledge of the Greater Toronto Area
job market gained by years of experience.
We know what employers are looking for: With the
excellent reputation of our TorontoJobs.ca employment services,
we are extremely familiar with what employers are looking for in
staff. As such, we can help employees ensure their target job search
is in line with what is needed in the job market in the Greater
Our Experienced Coaches: TorontoJobs.ca Outplacement
Services has engaged some of the best coaches in the Greater Toronto
Area. These coaches have collectively been in the coaching industry
for many years and have assisted thousands of employees with their
Benefits to the Terminated Employee:
Transition: Our Outplacement Service can provide
a sense of direction for your terminated employee(s) and help to
alleviate a sense of resentment the employee may have towards your
Empowering Displaced Employees: Our Outplacement
service can ease the transition process by providing displaced employee(s)
with a strong career management plan and the job search tools needed
to successfully pursue a new job.
Emotional Support: We can assist the employee(s)
to take proactive steps to work positively towards the next stage
in their careers. The employee may feel displaced and frustrated
and our service can help to alleviate some of those feelings.