1. What is TorontoJobs.ca and What Services do you Provide?TorontoJobs.ca was developed to be the source for employment in the Greater Toronto Area. We offer Employers the ability to post jobs in any position, occupation and industry. Our services are designed to connect local Employers to skilled candidates throughout the Toronto Area. Whether it’s our online resume database, our always active job-board, our Career Fairs or our Recruitment Services, TorontoJobs.ca provides Job Seekers and Employers with the tools necessary to reach employment goals.
2. Is there a Fee for Job Seeker Services?All of the services we provide to Job Seekers are absolutely free! Once you have registered as a Job Seeker, you will have the ability to:
- Post, Edit, and Update your Resume
- Search Job Listings
- Apply Online for Jobs
- Receive Jobmail
- Search for Employment Agencies
- Use our Career Resource Center
3. How do I post a resume?In order to post a resume, you must first register as a job seeker. Once you have completed the registration process, you can then login and have access to the jobseeker menu. Enter your resume information in the appropriate section. Finally, click the box labeled Make my resume Private if you wish to keep your resume hidden from employers, or leave it unclicked if you want your resume available to the public. Once you have submitted your resume, it will be added to our resume database.
4. How do I search for jobs listed on your site?To search for jobs in our job listing database, simply click on the Search Jobs option found in the left menu bar. From there you can refine your search by specifying the criteria: Job Category, Country, City, Skills, Salary Range, Employment Type, and date of Listing.You may also use our Quick Job Search feature on the left menu bar to quickly perform a more general search.Remember, you can only apply for job listings if you are logged in as a Job Seeker.
5. How do I apply for a job listed on your site?To apply for a job listing on TorontoJobs.ca, simply select the desired job from your list of search results. Once the full description of the job is visible, you may either apply to the listed contact information, or you may click on Apply Online to have your resume instantly sent to the employer.
6. What is Jobmail?Jobmail is a service offered by TorontoJobs.ca to its registered Job Seekers absolutely free of charge. With Jobmail enabled, you will recieve email notifications about new job listings that match your skills and background. With our Jobmail feature, you have the choice of receiving these notifications on either a daily or weekly basis.
7. How do I sign up for Jobmail?You may sign up for our Jobmail feature by first logging in as a Job Seeker and selecting Jobmail from the left menu bar. From there you can choose whether you wish to receive our daily or weekly Jobmail correspondance.
8. How do I unsubscribe from Jobmail?If you no longer wish to receive our Jobmail correspondance, or if you wish to change the frequency with which you receive it, simply login as a Job Seeker, select Jobmail from the left menu bar, and make your desired changes. To cancel Jobmail, click the Unsubscribe button.